Brain and Body Fit© package (screening + neurofeedback combined)
Train your brain, balance your life. Naturally.
With over 40 years of clinical use, neurofeedback naturally exercises functions of the brain that are not efficient.
Like physical exercise that trains muscles, neurofeedback trains the brain and nervous system functions to be calm and balanced.
Neurofeedback can identify and distinguish between patterns of “normal” brain activity and dysfunctional patterns of brain activity. Dysfunctional brain activity patterns associated with a challenge such as anxiety become brain habits. Neurofeedback can naturally teach and retrain the brain to produce healthy brainwave patterns.
It’s noninvasive and safe and uses real-time displays of brain activity and video to (re)regulate the brain and synchronize breathing and heart rates for long lasting health and peak performance. It is a natural learning model for the brain.
Neurofeedback ignites high day-to-day performance in athletes, optimum productivity for an employee, brain brightening for older adults and can improve individual daily challenges of ADD/ADHD, anxiety, depression, addiction, and insomnia.
Measured outcomes show 80% of neurofeedback clients experience significant improvement after just 20 sessions. Brain and Body Fit includes:
- ASEBA (Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment) questionnaire – Explores 58 items of mental health and behavior using finely-tuned survey science. This trusted tool is widely used in human and mental health services, schools, and medical settings for over two decades.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and breathing/respiratory rates – Maps and computes how well the heart and lungs are working together and regulated. This pattern directly influences the balance of brain and autonomic nervous system*.
- qEEG (visual brain mapping) – Maps and computes brain wave activity against clinical biomarkers as a primary indicator of day-to-day brain balance and wellness.
- Clinician designed screening recommendation report based on results.
- 25 session hours involving breathing training to maximize constant deep breathing state, neurofeedback to balance brain activity into health biomarker patterns, and coaching during these sessions.
- Weekly emails providing your training summary.
- Post assessment series to demonstrate improvement.